Rip BluRay to MP4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip BluRay to MP4

Does (or will) the DVDFab BluRay ripper support ripping a Blu-ray movie to an MP4 file with multiple soundtracks & subtitle tracks?

Hey, VinceA,

multiple soundtracks: No, at least for now.

multiple subtitle tracks: Yes.

Comment

Thanks for the response. Curious if the multiple soundtrack thing might be on the roadmap for the future. I'm all for buying in now if I know that the feature is a strong possibility for the future.

Comment

Hey, VinceA,

You are welcome!

From what I can tell for the time being, we might support multi-tracks for audio in the future, but I'm not sure. So, I can not promise you that.

Comment

Thanks again for the honest response.

Curious why BR -> MKV rippers support the feature but not any of the BR -> MP4 rippers. As far as I know, based on admittedly limited knowledge, both MP4 & MKV are just different container formats that can hold the same content.

Comment

Hi VinceA:
            Yes, you are right, Both MKV and MP4 are container. But in dvdfab profile, Mp4 contain Device and container. Such as, iPhone4.mp4 is a Device; mp4.h264.aac is a file and a container. For the Container should be support multiple soundtracks & subtitle tracks, but Device is not.

Thanks,
            Potti

Comment

Not exactly sure what you're saying there exactly but it sounds like it's the device side limiting things here, correct?

Comment

Working...
              X