Truehd / wdtv live hub / problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Truehd / wdtv live hub / problems

I am currently trying out the Blu Ray Rip function of DVD Fab. I have done a few files into MKV Remux. Everything works fine when the audio is DTS. I select that as the audio, click on remove HD Tracks and it works perfect.
    Now I have tried that with Monsters Vs. Aliens and How to Train your Dragon. Both do not have a DTS track but rather TruHD. I know that my HUB does not play True HD Tracks so I check remove hd audio and the files have a very loud poping so I try to select another audio track but they are either discription or directors commentary tracks.

My question is how do I get around that. Do I have use like the MKV.AC3 container so it just grabbes the ac3 track from the True HD Track?

Hi,

Originally posted by jones2416 View Post
    the files have a very loud poping
    a.We suggest you install VLC at http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ or MPC-HC at http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/ to play the output files, check if you can get audio and video playback correctly.

b. Please send us your internal log file in the attachment if you still have the problem.

The default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Originally posted by jones2416 View Post
    so I try to select another audio track but they are either discription or directors commentary tracks.
    Please select another audio like AC-3/5.1, DTS/5.1 or more higher level to see if you can get rid of this annoying narrative/description voice. You can also play the source disc in your standalone player to determine which audio your need to choose before start the copying process.

Comment

Working...
    X