Newbie on Bluray Ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Newbie on Bluray Ripper

Hallo, today I purschase a lifetime license of DVD-Fab Blu-ray Ripper. And I have already do my first rip. But I dont get the subtitle to work? The subtitle have the file end .subs. I have a Dune Base 3.0 player and the normal subs I use on my player are .srt

More, the standard setting are "remux" and the mkv file be quit big, around 22GB. Do anybody have any guidelines at what size aprox the quality drops? I suppose I can set the preferd out-put size in DVD-Fab.

Thanks for help in advance!

/LJN

MKV with subtitle?

I have purchase a lifetime licens of Bluray Ripper, and I now wonder if I can get a subtitle stream which work with my Dune Base 3.0? Or was I to fast to order the full license?

/LJN

Comment

I see that this Dune Base 3.0 supports ".sub" file, then it should work, as DVDFab creates ".sub" file. Do you mean it does not work on your Dune Base 3.0? More information is welcome.

Comment

Hi, LJN,

1. As for now, DVDFab does not support to create .srt file for subtitles. I google your device and find out that it supports .sub file, maybe you can check the manuals of your Dune Base 3.0?

2. With "mkv.remux", you cannot reduce the size, as it is a quality lossless profile, only the container is changed into MKV, everything else are remaining the same as the original.

If you do want to reduce the size, try "mkv.h264.ac3" or "mkv.h264.audiocopy", under which, you have options to fix the size or the bitrate.
        Last edited by malcolm; 03-29-2011, 10:09 AM.

Comment

malcom: Thanks for your reply and input, yesterday I make a ripping with profile mkv.h264.audiocopy and that works fine. But my Dune dont show/find the subtitle.

If I play same file on a software player as MCP the subtitle works perfect.

I have get tips that Dune Base 3.0 not support "high-resolution" sub so I have to look if it possibile to get the sub in 480p?

/Lennart

Comment

threads merged

Comment

Working...
            X