Failed with 507.07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Failed with 507.07

All conversations from previously ripped DVD's to PSP result in a 507.07 error

The error log reads
    --- begin mobile work(1/10)

create config(3)
    convert profile(psp.default)
    create config failed(507.07 0)

Can anyone help as to why?

I'm running on 64 bit Windows 7 and just upgraded a much older version of dvdfab which used to work.

Hi Steve S,

Please post your entire dvdfab_internal_log file. We need to know the detailed parameters you set for "psp.default". Thanks.

Comment

507 is Windows misconfiguration error. Download and run CCleaner on the registry. If that don't do it unistall DVDFab and run CCleaner again then reinstall. Should fix you right up.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

And make sure you install and run as "Administrator"
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Log file

As requested I've attached the log file created.

I'm not sure I want to run CCleaner on my machine. Being a software developer, I never run tools that make choices to alter my machine without my intervention!

If indeed my registry is incorrect, I would rather know what was the problem and correct it. However, my machine is only 6 months old and besides Visual Studio and DVDFab, there is little else on it.

Many thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

Log file

I have attached the log file as requested
            Attached Files

Comment

Steve, with CCleaner you have complete control. It will scan the registry and you choose which, if any, bad application paths ect. you want to fix. I run it at least weekly and it's never affected any running software, just fixed them. Your choice of course but it won't hurt your system, if I had any doubt I wouldn't mention it.
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                Steve, with CCleaner you have complete control. It will scan the registry and you choose which, if any, bad application paths ect. you want to fix. I run it at least weekly and it's never affected any running software, just fixed them. Your choice of course but it won't hurt your system, if I had any doubt I wouldn't mention it.
                I also agree with 90312, I use it regularly and when fixing the registry I do not even use the back up function, just fix all and have never had a problem.
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                X