No announcement yet.

How to rip without subtitles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper How to rip without subtitles?

Just ripped my first DVD (using Apple TV profile). Worked great, but I have the subtitles and not sure how to turn them off. What setting controls this before I rip? How can I ensure I don't get the subtitles in the future? Please advise. Thanks in advance for your inputs!

- Chill

Originally posted by ChillOne View Post
    Just ripped my first DVD (using Apple TV profile). Worked great, but I have the subtitles and not sure how to turn them off. What setting controls this before I rip?
    Hi ChillOne,

When you convert DVD movies with DVDFab DVD Ripper, select the titles you need to convert, cancel all the "Subpicture" option at the right box of DVDFab screen, click on "Next", then convert to see the result.

Originally posted by ChillOne View Post
    How can I ensure I don't get the subtitles in the future? Please advise. Thanks in advance for your inputs!

- Chill
    You can click the tick green icon button at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "Subpicture", and choose "Do not preselect any subpicture track."

Anny

Comment

Thanks!

- Chill

QUICK ANSWER FROM MODERATOR: Remove the checkmarks from all the boxes in the subpicture stream selection window before you click Start.

Comment

Working...
      X