Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Front Left Channel Issue - 8.0.8.5

Hi All!

When ripping DVD's with 8.0.8.5 like Iron Man 2, Social Network, Wedding Crashers, etc.. The front left channel audio doesn't playback. This fails using the XBox 5.1 audio profile but works fine if using Generic Divx audio copy. Both tests are completed by selecting the preset profiles, not defaults.

Anyone have any ideas other than the version is bugged?

Cheers

Do you mean the site of surround and the Front Left wrong? In PC or stand alone?
    I did it with Avatar, it OK of my result which ripped with DVD ripper Xbox360.wmv.wma10 profile. Or please give us the internal.log.

Thanks,
    Potti

Comment

Hello 1st!_Blood%

When played back on my computer with stereo speakers both left and right channels work. When played back on my XBox the front left channel doesn't work, no sound. All other channels are fine.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi:
        This issue we found and fixed, please waiting for next build to try.

Thanks,
        Potti

Comment

I'm not sure how these issues can still be present in this product! I have 600+ movies that I continue to encode, and now - I don't know how many of them have this issue. I definately don't want to have to redo all of these everytime the software goes backward with problems.

I remember having a center channel to right channel switch over a year ago when i had to redo a couple hundred movies. I'm getting tired of redoing my movies!

Is there an ETA on this new version that corrects this problem?

Comment

Hi jtrevill,

Please try DVDFab 8.0.8.8 Beta at

to see the result.

Comment

Thank you for the quick response. I just tried the Beta you recommended and re-did a recent title. However, I get the same result. The left front channel is empty when choosing Dolby Digital.

Comment

Working...
              X