• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper sound way off with lips tried everything 8.0.8.5

we have tried The Bourne Supremacy for 3 days now using 8.0.8.5

same as source settings

we copy dvd then rip to mkv, tried mp4, avi, 1 pass 2 pass

i havent changed any of the bitrate or fps. im trying it again with cuda instead of software in the settings options.

if i try converting, the box that opens up with all the chapters and when i convert they stay that way, is there any way to convert a saved copied movie into one movie and not a bunch of chapters.

if you need more info let me know im trying it again right now so i cant get all the settings.

amd 955
    nvidia 460 hdmi
    8 gigs ram
    windows 7 64
    liteon dvd drive

thanks

Try the latest beta found here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=12679
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

thanks will do

Comment

Originally posted by Roughneck View Post
        we have tried The Bourne Supremacy for 3 days now using 8.0.8.5

same as source settings

we copy dvd then rip to mkv, tried mp4, avi, 1 pass 2 pass

i havent changed any of the bitrate or fps. im trying it again with cuda instead of software in the settings options.

if i try converting, the box that opens up with all the chapters and when i convert they stay that way, is there any way to convert a saved copied movie into one movie and not a bunch of chapters.

if you need more info let me know im trying it again right now so i cant get all the settings.

amd 955
        nvidia 460 hdmi
        8 gigs ram
        windows 7 64
        liteon dvd drive

thanks
        Why don't you read the thread here and then try 8073.

AMD Phenom II X4 3.2Ghz | Radeon HD 4670 | Win7 Pro x64 | 8 GB | Synology DS211j 5TB | Wired GbE | 2x WDTV Live + |

Comment

Working...
        X