no sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper no sound

Im having some issuesipping dvds. I can see and hear them fine on my computer however when I try to rip them to put on my ipod classic I cant hear anything....any suggestions??????

Originally posted by shanghi View Post
    Im having some issuesipping dvds. I can see and hear them fine on my computer however when I try to rip them to put on my ipod classic I cant hear anything....any suggestions??????
    First suggestion is not to start more than one thread on the same subject. Your other thread has been deleted.

Second suggestion is to post your logs and more information if you want help that is more than a guessing game.

Comment

Both 8085 and 8088beat should not have this issue after you set Channel to Stereo in Conversion Settings dialog. Or post your logs as Grunon said.

Thanks,
      Potti

Comment

You have now started 3 threads on the same subject.
        Two have been deleted.
        Do not start another one , reply to this thread and post the information that has been asked for.

Comment

I didnt see my question posted so I wasnt sure it took and I thought I did post them, hence the reason for the multiple post, 2nd Im not really sure how much clearer I could have been. I can see movies but I cant hear ripped dvds on my ipod (no sarcasm intended) and finally Im assuming the link means you want me to download the older version of dvd fab.....will this deleted my updated version???

Comment

I see one issue with downloading the old version which is the operating system....Windows Vista/XP/2000/98/ME. I have windows 7

Comment

Working...
            X