No announcement yet.

Ripping LPCM audio....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Ripping LPCM audio....

Hello all,

Thank you for your time. : )

My issue is.....rips with LPCM audio stutters in my setup. Are there any issues with ripping LPCM audio in M2TS? The titles with LPCM audio giving me issues...Underworld, Cars, and Appocalypto (sorry no other movies to try). All of my other backups with DTSHDMA and TRUEHD work just fine but they are in the MKV container. Also, whats odd is that i get the same almost identical stutter when playing back the files on my desktop using MPC-HC. My Boxee is setup to passthrough the lpcm audio so my Denon can decode it but still getting unwatchable stutter on these titles. Can anyone help me pleeeeeease : ).

My setup all via HDMI only:

Boxee box
    Denon 1911
    Samsung 6series

Please let me know if there is anything else i can provide to help clarify the issue.

Hi dlee,

Which version and which profile did you use to rip LPCM audio in M2TS? I just tried DVDFab 8085, the output m2ts file(m2ts.ac3.normal) plays well in VLC and MPC-HC players.

Comment

Hi Sunny!

Thank you for your reply. : )

I am using version 8.0.8.2 and the profile is the m2ts.audiocopy (fast and normal) not the ac3 profile.

Comment

Please try DVDFab 8.0.8.9 Beta at

to see the result.

Comment

hello all,

i found a solution to my issue and just wanted to post. i would always compress my video to about .2bits/pixel but always left my audio alone to get the HD audio. i did some testing on some other play back devices and i noticed that only the video would stutter in any setup i have and not the audio. i then ripped the same titles but did not compress the video and now i am no longer getting any stutter during playback! I am left with a 25gig or so file but thats another issue.

btw...still using the same version of software and setup of hardware.

goodluck,
          dlee
          Last edited by dlee; 05-11-2011, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X