Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Falling fps on Tron Legacy and Toy S 3

Hello everyone,
    im hoping someone out there can help me.. i have been trying to back up my copy of tron legacy and i am having problems.. i copy the disc to my secondary hard drive as usual, but when i try to rip it from that location it gets to about .6% and the fps drops down to nothing.. i glanced at the log (which i have added to this post) and i noticed this during the copy procedure " 0m 32.52s: failed to create host key signature".. is this what is causing the problem? I am also having a similar problem with TS3, but i didnt see any message about failing to create host key..

thanks for you time,
    Edluver
    Attached Files

Hi edluver216,

Please open Common Settings->General->A/V Codec, set all the video decoder options and video encoder options as Software, then rip again to see the result.

Sunny

Comment

Hey sunny,
      initially they were set up for CUDA, but on the last 2 rip attempts i had reset everything to software.. with the same results..

Comment

Please go to Common Settings/General, click on "Reset DMA", relaunch DVDFab. Then use the other profile "xbox360.mp4.HD" to see if this is a universal problem, or just for this "xbox360.wmv.wma10"?

We also suggest you using an original disc to convert to see the result.
        Last edited by sunny; 05-03-2011, 04:46 AM.

Comment

I was having the same problem. Bluray copy to HD then Bluray rip to xbox360 profile. The copy would go fine but the rip would die out somewhere less than 10% complete and FPS would be well below 1 if not completely stalled out. Setting everything to software made no difference. I was looking at other options and under the DVD/Blu-ray Ripper setting I decided to try unchecking the "Enable Turbo CPU for maximum cpu usage" checkbox as well as setting the "Memory amount used for converting" to "Max" in the dropdown. I have ripped 4 movies since with no problems. It could be coincidence, but so far so good. I have a core I7 with 9GB ram and 2+1TB HD. Could it be a hyperthreading / thread synchronization problem with the Enable Turbo CPU setting enabled?

Comment

Never mind.....it's no better, must have been a fluke.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply, i have been out of town.. resetting DMA worked using "xbox360.mp4.HD" and im going to try it using "xbox360.wmv.wma10" today to verify that the problem is solved...

Comment

Working...
              X