Jennifers Body can't read to rip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Jennifers Body can't read to rip

I keep getting read errors when I try to rip Jennifer's Body BD. I've tried enabling and disabling pathplayer with no success. I've even changed to another original disk with the same results.

Any body have the same problem?

Hi gtsnake,

Please check if this original disc is bad (dirty/scratched), go clean it firstly before you start to rip. Read errors means your source disc has minor blemishes on them after repeat play many times or it is originally bad manufactured.
    Last edited by sunny; 05-03-2011, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the tip but I've already done that. I went through two disks and each one did the same thing.

Are there any software blocks that prevent the disk from being read by a BD drive?

I should be able to play the movie on my PC right? The BD disk drive won't even read it.

Comment

Hi gtsnake,

The BD disk drive won't even read it.
        Please understand that if your Blu-ray drive can not recognize this source disc, which means you can not play it with your Blu-ray player like PowerDVD/VLC and you cannot copy it with copying software either like DVDFab.

We suggest you to check if there is new firmware to update for your blu-ray drive. Use other Blu-ray movie discs to see if this is a universal problem, or just for this one?

Comment

Working...
        X