This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disabled

Okay, so I've put in my registration key and nothing is happening. My name is under the "Licensee" string, but it is not enabled. So, it doesn't work still. How do I enable it it work?

Try what is described in this post and let us know the results.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Okay, did that. Nothing happened. Still getting pop up errors when I try to use it.

Comment

Got it! yes! thank you for your help.

Comment

Great to hear you are up and running OK.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

uh oh! i exited out of the app for about an hour or so and when i went back to it, it wouldn't work. it became disabled again.

Comment

Did you double click the registration key as that how I did it for my DVDFab

Comment

yes. that's how i did it. i'm puzzled.

Comment

Strange did you choose run as administrator? Also did you sign into your computer in an administrator account and activate DVDFab that way as well. It is the last sentence in the link GregiBoy gave you in post #2

Comment

yep, i am the administrator of this computer. it was working fine earlier, at least until i closed it for awhile.

Comment

What OS you using XP, Vista or Windows 7?

Comment

No. I did not say an administrator account. I said as "Administrator"

There seems to be subtle differences in the way the security of Windoze works, especially with "Home" versions.

1. Install as "Administrator"
                        2. Run as "Administrator"

Do not presume that because Windoze says that your normal account is an "Administrator" that you have the same level of privileges.

I HATE THE "HOME" VERSIONS OF WINDOZE !!!

Comment

okay, i've gotten it to work again. although, i had to uninstall and install the app all over again. if i have to do this every time, then so be it. it sucks, but oh well. thanks for all you've done to help.

Comment

So it is still registered after closing it for awhile as that was your original problem. If it is working correctly now then you should not have any more problems as all you have to do is install the updates over top and they will be registered as well.

Comment

i restarted my computer and now its gone to hell again. i give up. i guess i'll just be out the money.

Comment

Working...
                              X