Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Secretariat DVD

Can't Rip @ all using 8.0.9.2 Q

wont load up the disc or even let me rip it @ all unless i turn off path player. but even then. it seems to have trouble around 75 % with path player off.

HELP

I moved your post to the thread of its own, in appropriate sub-forum
    Please do not hijack somebody's threads in a future. This is a warning.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Generally, he seems to be a tyre kicker & time waster !!!
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
        Generally, he seems to be a tyre kicker & time waster !!!
        In the past he has made many posts promoting the use of other software. They were deleted.

Comment

Hi dragonx117
          Please post your logs or any other relevant information you can describing the problem in detail and or any errors you receive.

The default location for your logs is:
          or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Good luck CBR !!!

bet you don't get it. I reckon he's a TROLL...
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

secretariat dvd

wont even load or open . gets stuck in a loop trying to access dvd. cleared old logs and started a new one here is what i have with path player enabled. let me know if you need info with path player completely disabled.
              Attached Files

Comment

Studio: Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment
                Pathplayer should be needed.

Could try with a version prior to the change in pathplayer, like version 8.0.7.3.

Comment

here is the log with path player turned off.
                  rip goes fine until you reach 62.88 percent and then it shows the error window in witch i hit retry then fails again and i hit ignore all. witch then translates to and enless rip and speeds down to a crawl.... forever and ever. at one time i was able to reach 80% but took hours witch is not present in this log.
                  Attached Files

Comment

dragonx117
                    you have bad disc on your hand. It could happen if disc dirty, scratched, or have manufacturing defect. I would suggest to clean and slightly polish disc first. Don't tell that disc is absolutely clean, pristine and all that, just do it.
                    If it doesn't help, you should take it back to the counter for an exchange.
                    Also, it doesn't matter if disc plays OK with player - DVDFab requires far greater precision to make a copy, than player to play, i.e. player can skip bad sectors without you even notice that.
                    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
                    X