This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conversion won't start

I've done this successfully several times before, but all of a sudden the program seems to be acting up. I'm trying to go from DVD to mobile so I can take some of my movies on my upcoming trip. But when I push the "start" button, nothing happens. The conversion still shows up in my queue, but it won't initiate. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    - Jo

need to know exactly what you are doing to get to the problem in order to figure this out. What settings and everything you do is a big help

Comment

Hrm okay. I use the "DVD to mobile"--> "Generic" option and select the folder that I've already ripped off the DVD (it's a folder containing the Audio TS and Video TS) folders. Then I select Region 1, and I set the computer to save the avi to my desktop. The settings are default. Then I press "start" and nothing happens.

Comment

I also tried the exact same thing with the actual DVD in the drive, and it still won't start.

Comment

I just gave it a try and it works on my end so it a little strange as to why it not work for you. I take it you bought a key for the program and not using the free version?

Comment

No I am using the free version-- why, is that not a free feature? It worked before...

Comment

If your 30 day trial is finished then you can no longer use the DVD to mobile. When the 30 days is up the only option available that works is DVD to hard drive with no compression

Comment

Working...
              X