Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audio video gets further out of sync as movie plays.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio video gets further out of sync as movie plays.

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
    Like:-

Title of DVD
    Profile that was used
    Settings that were used
    Procedure used
    Title of the DVD: Every one I've tried, from Bolt to We Were Soldiers to Pirates of the Carribean to Dark Knight to Tarzan to Get Smart, etc, etc.

Profile used: Can't find anything labeled "Profile" in the program settings.

Procedure Used: I put the DVD in, select DVD to mobile, and press next, then press star. I have played with a number or settings to see if it could be fixed. Nothing seems to make any difference. I did not document everything I have or have not tried in the 30+ attempts on 20+ different DVDs.

Moved your post as your issue is not the same as the thread starter in the thread you posted in. He was saving as ISO file you are doing a mobile format.

Comment

You need to be selecting a device on the left hand pane of the fab window and then you can select a specific profile in the pulldown at the bottom.

1. Read my "Best Practice: DVD to Mobile" thread. Link below in my signature.
      2. I suggest that you do a test with "GENERIC" and select the "generic.avi.xvid.audiocopy" profile and report back the results.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
      X