subtitles question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) subtitles question

beginner question...i am trying to rip several movies in xbox mp4 format that have a small international translation section: angels and demons, a-team, 2012. i only want the subtitles for those parts and not english for the entire movie.

i have tried many different combinations but nothing seems to work consistently across the board:

1. clicked "show forced subtitles only"
    2. unclick "english" language

what is the most consistent way to do this? if i rip in ISO format it never has a problem, but in the xbox mp4 i am struggling a bit.

look forward to any suggestions.

thx

(a) select desired language for forced subs
    (b) check "Display only forced subpicture" box
    (c) on "Edit" screen, in "subpicture" section select "Direct render to video"
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

already tried that one...no success

thank you for the response. that is the first method i tried, edit and "direct render to video" is the default in my program currently. not working properly...can it be something else?

Comment

Note that IPopov said to tick the "English" subs also, so you have to have both ticked. You can test this in Fab's preview window.

I have done "Angels & Demons" myself ages ago and from memory the forced subs are contained in the first english track.

PS: The only standard that you can guarantee with subtitles is that there is none !!!
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
        X