Subtitle track created no matter what option selected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Subtitle track created no matter what option selected

Since the 8.1 version, no what what settings I use with DVD Ripper a subtitle track is created which is causing issue with playback on some devices, such as a PS3. There is no content in the track, it's empty, but it's created even if "no subtitles" is selected. If I use 8.0.8.5 it works fine. This is preventing me from being able to view any newly created MP4 files on my PS3.

Any else running into this issue?

Hi, you can click the tick green icon button at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "Stream/Subpicture", enable ""Do not preselect any subpicute track" to convert again to see the result.

Comment

Thanks for the input. I will try that. One other issue I noticed is that the movie titles are not being set in the file properties when the MP4 is generated. In addition, when I try to set it manually from the windows file system it takes 2-3 minutes for it to save. With MP4 files generated from older versions if I change the title property from the file system it takes a split second to save.

Comment

Working...
      X