Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD-Mobile IPhone and IPOD from VOB are only 1/2 the screen. Right Side Gone

OK, so its a long title. I have used latest version plus the old beta. Whenever I try to convert to IPHONE(have tried Generic) or IPOD everything looks ok including the video preview. I tried numerous resolutions.

The final product is messed up. All complete but the entire right half of the screen is gone. Lets say Wheel of Fortune with a puzzle answer of DVDFAB IS GREAT. The resulting IPOD video would be full screen but all you can see is DVDFAB I .

That make sense?

Thanks, I am new to DVDFAB but not new to ripping or video.

Are you able to play other videos without this problem? Maybe you are zoomed in on the iPhone or something.

Comment

My Touch will do that, I have to touch the screen then the box in the upper right ro return the movie to within the extents of the display. Wide screen is the worst.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

This is the finished movie only on the computer. VLC, Windows Media Player all do the same thing. It only shows left half of the screen. The software appears to be recording it to the drive weird. I am still using Vista on this machine.

Comment

Anything else I have done in past is fine. This is the first time I have tried to go from VOB to IPHONE. Maybe it is somethng in the settings. I am using my DVD Recorder to record from DVR. The taking DVD to comp.

Comment

Working...
          X