Only converts some of the movie to MKV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Only converts some of the movie to MKV

I have 9.0.9.8. I am trying to convert The Dark Knight to MKV and only half the movie converts and DVDFab says it's finished. The full movie is saved on the computer, and I've verified that the whole movie is there. I usually do one pass, and have had no issues with any other title, and have done approximately 25 so far. On The Dark Knight I also tried two passes, but still the same thing...and every time it finishes at exactly the same spot, 1hr 02min 25sec.

Hey, BigDanT2003,

1. Are you sure you are using version 9.0.9.8? Anyway, download&install the latest version 8.1.0.0(http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB);

2. Which profile? Can you change another one to try?
    Last edited by malcolm; 06-24-2011, 02:43 AM.

Comment

8.0.9.8 and 8.1.0.0 Problem

I installed dvdfab 8.0.9.8 and began having issues converting blu-ray discs. Any time I attempted compression, mostly with making MKVs (however I had the same issue compressing a full disc in Blu-Ray Copy mode), my blu-ray burner would basically stop responding at the compression phase and just hang there. I have a LG WH08LS20. I went back to 8.0.9.2 and the compression is now doing just fine.

Comment

I had meant 8.0.9.8, sorry about that. However I posted a new thread, the issue is not limited to my BD Ripping. The new thread is here if you have any ideas. Thanks.... and I did try other profiles, etc. Anything that didn't compress would work.

Comment

V 8.1.0.1
          has been released.

Comment

Thanks for posting the new version there, but I definitely don't want to try to upgrade from 8.0.9.2 until I know why the other upgrades didn't work.

Comment

Well, don't hold your breath then as such reasons are not published on this forum nor by Fab.

Originally posted by BigDanT2003 View Post
              Thanks for posting the new version there, but I definitely don't want to try to upgrade from 8.0.9.2 until I know why the other upgrades didn't work.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
              X