8.1.0.1 beta sound problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 8.1.0.1 beta sound problems

I ripped a movie with 8.1.0.1 beta using the m2ts.ac3.high_quality profile. The resulting rip, when played by my Netgear streamer box, had no sound and the DTS light would not come on. When playing the file using WMP12 the sound was distorted and when looking at the file with Media Info it shouwed AC-3 with 5 channels of audio. Ripping the same movie with 8.1.0.0 worked fine. The streamer box played it perfectly, as did WMP 12. Media info showed AC-3 with 6 channels of audio.

Hi jbinkley60,

Did you update Windows 7 Codec Pack to the latest version: 3.1.0 for your wmp12?

We've reported this audio stream issue (missing one channel) to our QA team, we will find where the problem is and fix it soon.

Sincerely,
    --
    Sunny
    Last edited by sunny; 06-29-2011, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny View Post
      Hi jbinkley60,

Did you update Windows 7 Codec Pack to the latest version: 3.1.0 for your wmp12?

We've reported this audio stream issue (missing one channel) to our QA team, we will find where the problem is and fix it soon.

Sincerely,
      --
      Sunny
      I simply installed 8.1.0.1 beta over top of my 8.1.0.0 version of DVD Fab. No other changes were involved. To back it out I just reinstalled 8.1.0.0 and all is well. I'll check for the new codecs.

Thanks.

Comment

This is issue of fab, we will check ASPS.

Thanks,
        Potti

Comment

Originally posted by 1st!_Blood% View Post
          This is issue of fab, we will check ASPS.

Thanks,
          Potti
          Thanks. I tested 8.1.0.2 beta but it looks like the fix didn;t make it into that release or it is still broken.

Comment

Not fixed yet.

Comment

Is this fiexed in the 8.1.0.5 beta ? According to the release notes, it doesn't appear to be.

Comment

Hi jbinkley60,
                I'm sorry to tell you that it's on going. We'll fix it asap.
                Thank you.
                terry5

Comment

Originally posted by terry5 View Post
                  Hi jbinkley60,
                  I'm sorry to tell you that it's on going. We'll fix it asap.
                  Thank you.
                  terry5
                  No problem. I'll stay on 8.1.0.0 until it is can be addressed. I am happy to test the fix, once it's available.

Comment

Working...
                  X