Iomega Screenplay Director

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Iomega Screenplay Director

Anyone have any success ripping Blu-ray discs that play on an Iomega Screenplay Director? I have been ripping DVD's to MP4's and they have been playing with no problems. When I rip any Blu-ray disc it stutters and is blocky on playback. I can use another make of software and rip to MP4 AVC at 24 fps at 8000 kps and they play back just fine. It must be something in the way I am setting up DVD Fab Blu-ray ripper. One thing I haven't figured out is how to change the frame rate. It is always as original and I can't change it to 24 fps or lower. This is important to get files to play on the Director. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions. Thanks

Hi, steed99,

When I rip any Blu-ray disc it stutters and is blocky on playback.
    Download and install the latest version of DVDFab8.1.0.5 here;

Then, open Common Settings->General->A/V Codec, set both video decoder and encoder as software(or simply check the box of "Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding"), then convert/copy again to see the result.

One thing I haven't figured out is how to change the frame rate. It is always as original and I can't change it to 24 fps or lower.
    Yes, it is true. Yet to be supported in the future versions.

Comment

Working...
    X