No Audio when ripping DVD to 3GP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper No Audio when ripping DVD to 3GP

I am currently using v8.1.0.3 of DVDfab, specifically DVD Ripper.

I have been trying to rip Raiders of the Lost Ark from the DVD to 3GP on my LG GS500G Cookie Plus. I have been using the LG VX9400 (3gp) Profile, but editing it to process 320x138. I have tried various audio bit rates and channels but have the same results...namely, no audio when the 3GP file is played on the phone.

On the phone, the video plays beautifully, but no audio. Ironically, when I play the file on my computer there is sound with the video (again, no matter the bit rate or channel selected).

I have tried the LG website/forums but got nothing.

BTW, phone is not muted and volume is not set to 0.

Back in January I converted a documentary on the Titanic and it plays perfectly. I've tried to match what I did, but to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

MrSparkle

Hi MrSparkle
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Please find attached my most recent Burn and Internal logs.

Regards,
      MrSparkle
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi MrSparkle,
        DVDFab 8.1.0.5 Qt is out, please try it http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm .
        What's more, you can set "Software" as Video Decoder and Encoder(Open Fab click the Click the Green √ at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, set Video Decoder to Software and set Video Encoder to Software restart Fab and try again.)
        Wish it helps.
        terry5

Comment

Originally posted by terry5 View Post
          Hi MrSparkle,
          DVDFab 8.1.0.5 Qt is out, please try it http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm .
          What's more, you can set "Software" as Video Decoder and Encoder(Open Fab click the Click the Green √ at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, set Video Decoder to Software and set Video Encoder to Software restart Fab and try again.)
          Wish it helps.
          terry5
          Tried setting video decoder/encoder to software with the same result...no audio when played on the phone. DVDfab was upgraded to v 8.1.0.5 Qt before setting it to software.

Any other suggestions?

Regards,
          MrSparkle

Comment

Still No Audio in 3GP

Have upgraded to v8.1.1.2. and still do not have audio playback in 3GP on my LG GS500G Cookie Plus.

Converted Star Wars Episode I. Has audio when played back on computer but not on the phone.

I have attached internal and process logs for your review.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

MrSparkle
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi MrSparkle
              Have you tried using the older version you were using before to see if you have audio???
              You can find older versions in the link in my signature, try 8073 it will install in a different folder so you will not over write the latest version you have now.
              Give it a try and post back
              CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
              X