Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Trial expired before 30 days.

Just purchased a Toshiba Thrive and wanted to see how easy it would be to rip one of my DVDs to this tablet compared with the Galaxy 10.1 that has no ports. The first attempt froze at around the 19% mark...and I cancelled it and upon trying it again, it now says the trial period has expired. I'm a long time DVD Copy user and wanted to try DVD Ripper before I bought it. Any idea know why this trial period ended before 30 days?

Hi Lostboy1457,
    You can see the Update Expire Time in Welcome page. If you like DVDFab so much, please pay for it and support it for its improvement.
    Thanks
    terry5

Comment

yes I'm aware that the welcome page shows the Expire Time. However I didn't get 30 days to try it like I was promised. I got a week at most and wanted to see how well it worked. The first time I used it it froze. The second time I tried it it said it was expired. And I do like DVDFab...and I do support the webiste and products as the records will show that I am a payionmg customer of DVD Fab products. But still...30 days trial should not mean 7 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostboy1457 View Post
        yes I'm aware that the welcome page shows the Expire Time. However I didn't get 30 days to try it like I was promised. I got a week at most and wanted to see how well it worked. The first time I used it it froze. The second time I tried it it said it was expired. And I do like DVDFab...and I do support the webiste and products as the records will show that I am a payionmg customer of DVD Fab products. But still...30 days trial should not mean 7 days.
        Hi Lostboy1457
        Back on 6/19/2011 see thread http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.p...9269#post89269 you were having problems with converting, and you said were going to try the suggestion.
        That was 3 weeks ago, so something is wrong with the time frame, of saying you only had 7 days of the trial.
        CBR929
        Last edited by CBR929; 07-14-2011, 02:15 AM.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi CBR929,
          You're absolutely correct. That was on 6/19. However that doesn't mean I downloaded the trial version on 6/19? It only means that I thanked the person on 6/19 and stated on 6/19 that I would try the suggestion. I didn't have the time to try it back then. My post also said that I had the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1...which I no longer have. My current post says I was trying to use DVD Ripper with the Toshiba Thrive, which is the tablet I now have.

Let's fast forward to the past two days...I took the advice given and PURCHASED DVD Ripper from DVDFAB and guess what...it froze on me again at the 25.44% mark so I had to cancel it. So...if I may hijack my own thread...how do I go about getting assistance on what I'm doing wrong...and how do I access the information to copy and paste the details of what is transpiring behind the scenes so I can provide details on what transpired during this failed attempt?

Thanks!

Comment

Start a new thread and post your logs along with details of what you are doing.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X