Can ripper now use HD soundtracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Can ripper now use HD soundtracks

When i tried the ripper on the trial basis i couldn't any of the hd(never tried Dolby True only DTS-HD) soundtracks on MKV files to work. I have seen on the updates that this has been sorted. Can anyone confirm this is the case as i don't want to buy the ripper if it can't. Cheers

Hi charlie,

Please try to install DVDFab 8.1.0.6 Qt Beta at

to rip Mkv file with HD audio stream. (See the attachment)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sunny; 07-11-2011, 02:24 AM.

Comment

I have DVD Copy,Blu Ray Copy,Passkey and Blu Ray to DVD options already purchased so as i expected the program told me the option had expired. But i am sure the trial period didn't last for 30 days.
      So i still don't know if it now works with HD sountracks. Is there anything you can do to let me try the software again Cheers

Comment

Hi charlie,
        You can pay for it. After that, you will be able to use it again.
        Thanks
        terry5

Comment

It didn't work the way it was intended when i had the trial and i wanted to know if it did now.
          There is no way i would pay for something that i thought might not work although FAB products have normally been ok. Could someone please let me know that the software has no problems with DTS-MA,LPCM,DOLBY TRUE HD,on MKV files Cheers

Comment

I use to produce mkv from bluray with DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack and i have no problem with latest release. I play the files on a Popcorn c200 with no problems at all (and the amplifiers shows DTSHD-MA).
            Don't know for Dolby TrueHD or PCM mch, never tried, but i suppose is the same.

Comment

Thanks very much for the replies i now know what i want to do.

Comment

Working...
              X