8.1.0.5 Still Will Not Rip Twilight New Moon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper 8.1.0.5 Still Will Not Rip Twilight New Moon

I am new to the forum but I have been using DVDFab for several years. It is a great program and I have been using DVDFab 7 with no problems. but when I tried to rip New Moon (using main movie only option) I couldn't get past the analyzing phase where I recieved a read error msg with these options: retry/ abort/ignore/ ignore all. I researched this problem on the forum prior to this post and have tried cleaning the disk, switching pathfinder on/off. I read that someone said that it automatically chooses #12 and to try track #1 still did not work. I finally download 8.1.0.5 thinking the new version would have this problem fixed but I still have the same problem. Please note that the disk is fine I have watched it on my dvd player. Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

Originally posted by lfenrick View Post
    Please note that the disk is fine I have watched it on my dvd player
    No, your disc is not fine! If you research this forum little bit more, you would find large number of cases like yours... It's a bad disc. It could be dirty, scratched or having manufacturing defect (badly pressed). Either way, it would create hiccup while reading.
    I will save your time on "research" and tell you that fact your DVD player plays your disc fine means nothing. DVD players built with great tolerance to impurities like that and loose rules for skipping. DVDFab however, creates copy and every lost bit derailed the process.
    In short, try to clean and slightly polish disc, and if it doesn't help, return disc to the counter for exchange.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
    X