Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 8.1.0.6 Errors with Ultimate Avengers

Hello,

I'm trying to rip my Ultimate Avengers bluray and would like to keep the 7.1 audio. However, any option for audio I pick to keep the same as source I get the error:

Work 1 failed, Error = 500.01 2

If I down it to 5.1 I have no issues. Any known issue with this movie or 7.1 audio? Any info is greatly appreciated.

Hi historysi,
    I am sorry to tell you that DVDFab do not support 7.1 audio for now. So please set other Auido Channels(such as:Mono,Stereo,Dolby Surround/PreLogic) in Conversion Settings page.
    Thanks
    terry5

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I hope to see that feature come soon as I'm starting to see newer blu rays (Thor) in 7.1.

Comment

other sound settings

so are you supposed to make adjustments on the first initial page where it lists the different audio file types or just on the conversion menu? how do you know which audio files will be the 7.1 that dvdfab does not support?

can you please help a beginner out and spell it for me?

thx!

Comment

Wrong information

So it was mentioned that DVD Fab ddidn't support 7.1 audio yet. But there is a statement on this page:

Found under "Blu-Ray Ripper Overview"

This Blu-ray ripper also supports batch conversions from within the GUI, NTSC and PAL video formats and up to 7.1 channel audio output.

So my previous post still applies. Any ideas how to get 7.1 to work?

Comment

Working...
          X