hp touchpad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper hp touchpad

Has anyone ripped a dvd to play on a hp touchpad. I just bought a hp touchpad and can not rip to any format, settings that the touchpad will play. I called the palm support and they are no help. The palm web site states it will mp4, I have tried various settings and still it will not play.

Thanks

You need to thoroughly research the specs on the video formats supported by it and post them here so that we can provide assistance otherwise it is just a guessing game.

Originally posted by insaneagain View Post
    Has anyone ripped a dvd to play on a hp touchpad. I just bought a hp touchpad and can not rip to any format, settings that the touchpad will play. I called the palm support and they are no help. The palm web site states it will mp4, I have tried various settings and still it will not play.

Thanks
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

touchpad specs

Sorry here are the specs for the touchpad

Check to make sure your video is in a supported format. ■ H.264 Decoder Baseline Profile at Level 3. Maximum Image Resolution: VGA (640x480) (XGA, 1024x768 for TouchPad). Maximum Frame Rate: 30 fps. Maximum Bit Rate: 2 Mbps.
      ■ MPEG4/H.263 Decoder MPEG4 Visual Simple Profile at level 5. Maximum Image Resolution: VGA (640x480) (640x480) (XGA, 1024x768 for TouchPad). Maximum Frame Rate: 30 fps. Maximum Bit Rate: 2 Mbps.
      ■ Containers: MP4, M4V, M4A, MOV, 3GP, 3G2

Thanks

Comment

What about the audio specs?

Originally posted by insaneagain View Post
        Sorry here are the specs for the touchpad

Check to make sure your video is in a supported format. ■ H.264 Decoder Baseline Profile at Level 3. Maximum Image Resolution: VGA (640x480) (XGA, 1024x768 for TouchPad). Maximum Frame Rate: 30 fps. Maximum Bit Rate: 2 Mbps.
        ■ MPEG4/H.263 Decoder MPEG4 Visual Simple Profile at level 5. Maximum Image Resolution: VGA (640x480) (640x480) (XGA, 1024x768 for TouchPad). Maximum Frame Rate: 30 fps. Maximum Bit Rate: 2 Mbps.
        ■ Containers: MP4, M4V, M4A, MOV, 3GP, 3G2

Thanks
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

audio specs

here are the audio specs:

Audio formats: DRM-free MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR, QCELP, WAV

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X