8109 Slightly Less Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 8109 Slightly Less Problems

Since trying to run the 81xxx series I have had quite a few problems, none of which exist with 8085 which is my fallback. However with 8109, perhaps things are getting better. I have managed (I think..) to solve my 'stutter/jump' problem when streaming BD rips to my PS3 - This was partly due to a bad network cable but encoder problems within the 81xx series may have been a contributory factor. In any case when doing a test BD rip and stream of 'Gladiator' with 8109 I get the following results;
    1) BD Rip to MKV --- No streaming or playback problems
    2) Convert MKV to PS3 MP4 - No streaming or playback problems
    3) BD Rip to PS3 --- As before, the soundtrack disappears after about 90 seconds - This has been an ongoing problem which no-one else seems to have experienced and one which I have been unable to rectify with forum assistance

I am awaiting delivery of a new graphics card (EVGA GTX 550 Ti) which should arrive next week and which I am hoping will solve all my problems with the 81xx series and make the conversion process a whole lot faster ---- Fingers crossed but I must admit to being a little apprehensive.........What if?
Working...
X