mkv.remux set as default is disabled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper mkv.remux set as default is disabled

I want to set the default profile for DVD rip and blu ray rip to mkv.remux but the "Set as Default" button is disabled. Every time I load the next dvd or blu ray I have to select mkv.remux as the profile, but dvdfab always has mkv.default as the first profile.

My mkv.default settings are not the same as mkv.remux.
    Options to set my mkv.default to be exactly like mkv.remux are not available, for example in Audio bitrate and Audio Channel do not have "same as source". Also I have to select either video fix bit rate or video bit file size, however mkv.remux has that section disabled.

This is time consuming with TV episodes on dvd, some of my dvds have 15 episodes on one dvd, so I have to select mkv.remux 15 times as each episode is being added to the queue, or I can set all 15 one at a time in the queue, either way it is a waste of time.

How do I set mkv.default to be exactly like mkv.remux?
    How do I set mkv.remux as the "default" profile, in other words, how do I set mkv.remux as the first profile selected for every new dvd or blu ray?

Hi MrCadel,

Mkv.remux can not be set as default all the time.

The current DVDFab ripper profile list can not be User-defined, which means the sequence of all profiles can not be arranged. We will note this feature request and report to our devs later.

Sincerely,
    --
    Sunny

Comment

Working...
    X