Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Work 1 failed Error = 508.01 5

Team-

I haven't been able to rip a dvd since the release and install of 8.8.1.2. I have tried a full re-install after a reg clean with CCleaner. Is there any additional information the community might have on this error?

Thanks in Advance.

This looks a lot like a registry snafu. If you are up for it uninstall again and then run CCleaner on the registry until it doesn’t find any more errors, may take two or three times. Download a fresh installer from DVDfab.com, if the original download somehow got corrupted during the download you’ll keep installing the same problem.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      This looks a lot like a registry snafu. If you are up for it uninstall again and then run CCleaner on the registry until it doesn’t find any more errors, may take two or three times. Download a fresh installer from DVDfab.com, if the original download somehow got corrupted during the download you’ll keep installing the same problem.
      Thanks- I will give it a try.

Comment

Still can't get this to work. I have tried everything. Could it be hardware related?

Comment

Update- it seems just the xbox 360 preset is not working. I am the world's worst troubleshooter.

Comment

Working...
          X