No announcement yet.

A few irritating issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) A few irritating issues.

Hello,

Issue 1:
    I don't know if this is a bug or just by design, but I'm having a problem where some options just refuse to stick. Specifically the option for one pass or two pass conversion (to MKV). Every time I go to start a new job, it resets it self to one pass but everything else stays exactly how I want it.

Issue 2:
    After a job is completed, if you eject the disc before pressing "finish" the Source will be stuck on whatever disc you had in the drive. So for example, if I eject "The Fighter" before pressing finish it will stay stuck on "The Fighter". Even after inserting a new disc it stays that way. If I don't restart DVDFab it will eventually crash when I go to change the video settings back to two pass (see issue 1).

In the grand scheme of things, this is minor but even so, it's still really irritating. Especially when I forget to switch back to 2 pass and 40 minutes later I realize it's on one pass.

Please mention your DVDFab version.
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

I see this in 8112 but it’s been that way for as long as I remember. It would be nice if Fab could provide the user with an option to save these types of configurable parameters instead of treating them as a default setting at start up - same with profiles.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazkowicz View Post
        Please mention your DVDFab version.
        Latest version, 8.1.1.2.

Comment

Working...
        X