DVDFab A/V Sync Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab A/V Sync Question

I have used DVDFab for quite awhile. I am having issues with certain DVD's when converting them to .MKV for my media player. With most DVD's, the audio and video syncs well, but on a few DVD's, (last DVD I tried to convert was Paul) the sound lags further and further behind the video as you watch the movie. Another DVD, (such as Office Space and Max Payne), the sound is either a split second ahead or a split second behind the video. I have not changed any settings in DVDFab that I used to rip my other DVD's, but why is it a problem on these DVD's?

Originally posted by TheGregster76 View Post
    I have used DVDFab for quite awhile. I am having issues with certain DVD's when converting them to .MKV for my media player. With most DVD's, the audio and video syncs well, but on a few DVD's, (last DVD I tried to convert was Paul) the sound lags further and further behind the video as you watch the movie. Another DVD, (such as Office Space and Max Payne), the sound is either a split second ahead or a split second behind the video. I have not changed any settings in DVDFab that I used to rip my other DVD's, but why is it a problem on these DVD's?
    Hi TheGregster76,

We need your internal log file to check your A/V sync issue.

The default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Thanks in advance.

Anny

Comment

Hi Anny,

Here are the log files for the three movies that I am currently having problems converting. I hope this helps you. If not, please let me know.

Thanks,

TheGregster76
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi TheGregster76,

Thanks for your internal log files. With respect to your issue, you can try the following steps to see the result.

1) Upgrade to the latest version of DVDFab 8.1.1.2 at if you have not tried.

2) Click the round green icon button with a check mark at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings->General->A/V Codec, set video decoder as software and set video encoder as software, and then convert your DVD movies again.

Anny

Comment

Post moved to correct sub forum.
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X