Error 502.127

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Error 502.127

Using the latest official release DVDFab 8.1.1.2 qt and getting this error (502.127) at the start of ripping non-protected DVD every time. Have looked at the forum and disabled all gpu codecs for decoding and encoding and they are all set for software. But still the error right at the beginning. I'm not able to use this product. Any help?

Hi cong
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Audiocopy at fault?

After experimenting further I found that I can't successfully convert from a dvd to format templates that have *.audiocopy as the suffix. I don't know if that helps in narrowing down the problem. If .mp3 is the suffix the conversion works.

Also, the internal and burn log aren't allowed to be attached- files are too large so sending the event and process log.

Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi cong
        You may try disabling path player to do this Open Fab Click the Green top right > Protection > Path Player click Disable Path Player click OK restart Fab and try again, just remember to set it back to Always Enabled.

Also use a copy and paste for your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X