This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angels & Demons does not sync

I am using the latest version and can not seem to get Angels & Demons to sync the audio and video. I tried to copy the main movie to my computer and use that file to convert over to my iPod but when i copyy the file to my computer it splits the movie into 5 files. I have done this with older versions of the software without any problems. It does not work with the new version. I still have version 5 on my computer but that won't read the disc. please help. Thanks

Have you tried using the new version to copy to HDD then use the older version to do Mobile ?

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
    Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

You would not have dvd fab version 5.2.5.0 do you.

Comment

Originally posted by ripvanwinkle1819 View Post
        You would not have dvd fab version 5.2.5.0 do you.
        I have 5.2.3.2 and 6.2.0.5 installed on my computer.

Comment

Okay try this. This is what i did when I converted files to my nokia n95.

1. use fab 6.2.0.5 save on hdd ( desktop ) main movie. only.

2. Then use fab 5.2.3.2 and use file converter to mobile. ( it's free )
          convert to mp3.

3. File transfer to your ipod. Usb connection needed.

let me know rip.

Comment

oh yeah. Forgot I hope you have a 4g ipod or bigger. Angels and demons in dvd9 is 5+ gb's

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Here is what I have done so far. Nothing has worked. I tried to save the file directly to computer for iPod. I copied the file to my computer hard drive, the main movie, a clone I tried merge. Then I tried to convert these files for my iPod using 6.2.05 and 5.2.3.2. Every finished video has the video and sound out of sync. I don't know what else to try.

Comment

Have a read of my "Best Practice: DVD to Mobile" (Link in my signature below) and try out a movie that way and let us know the results.
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                  Have a read of my "Best Practice: DVD to Mobile" (Link in my signature below) and try out a movie that way and let us know the results.
                  Ok, i followed your "best Practice" and it worked! Thanks. Just one problem. I noticed that with the latest version of dvdfab the aspect ratio is not always correct. For whatever reason the picture gets squeezed a little. It does not happen on every movie but on at least 50% of them. If i use dvdfab 5 i don't have this problem at all. I am using the settings for ipod default. Any suggestions? Thanks again for you advice. Actually if someone can post the optimal settings for viewing on an ipod touch and apple tv that would be great. I understand that they are different but in the past i have had no problems with videos converted using dvdfab 5. Much appreciated.

Comment

Angels and Demons

Mine worked OK. I did a DVD to Mobile and got 1 MP4 file and the audio was synced OK. I used v 6.2.0.5. It copied to my ipod just fine and plays fine too.

Comment

Try it with crop disabled.

Originally posted by petworks97 View Post
                      Ok, i followed your "best Practice" and it worked! Thanks. Just one problem. I noticed that with the latest version of dvdfab the aspect ratio is not always correct. For whatever reason the picture gets squeezed a little.
                      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                      X