Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Home Of The Brave Blu-Ray Problem

Hi.

I have backed up a fair amount of my Blu-Ray collection so far without problems, but have stumbled upon an issue with a particular disc.

The title of the disc is Home of the Brave.

Ripping from Blu-Ray disc to mkv file using the remux.mkv profile I am unable to get a working file.

Using 8.1.1.2 produces an error message Error = 504.00 0 error: process exception, filter(type1:id22), info = 503.00 13.

I updated to the 8.1.1.9 beta, and instead of popping up an error message at the point where 8.1.1.2 did, the progress bar shoots to 100% and I get the process completed successfully dialog pop up.

The created file is only around 2GB, 30 mins in length and has no sound.

System is Q6600, with 8GB RAM running Windows Vista 64bit.

I cannot see any visible marks on the disc or any obvious reasons why this would fail. There is only 1 noteworthy observation, DVDfab reports the video being 1080i, not 1080p.

This is the first blu-ray I have seen like this. I cannot confirm if indeed it is 1080i or not.

I have attached the log file.

Thanks.
    Attached Files

Hi jackjohnson,
    Please try the lastest build 8120 QT http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm.
    terry5

Comment

Hi thanks for your response.

I have installed the latest build as you suggested.

Now at a certain point in the process the status bar, time elapsed, time remaining etc freeze and it appears nothing is happening. I have CPU activity across the cores, but I have waited an hour and there has been no progression.

Just for your information, makemkv works, although the resulting file's audio is out of sync.

Comment

Working...
      X