Progress sets at 100% Forever will Never Finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Progress sets at 100% Forever will Never Finish

I am attempting to Rip a DVD Where DVD fab was used to copy the DVD Main Movie Only to the HDD Uncompressed using DVD9 Setting and Remove Layer Break checked. Im also have used both WMA9 and WMA10 Profiles. In the Log where you see User canceled the progress says it is 100% and should be ready to complete but never finishes and basically sits there with the Timer rolling for basically ever.. Also if I have multiple Rips in Que it will never finish the first rip and move to the next even though progress is at 100 percent. When I play the Ripped file it is Good quality for a Single Pass Rip but it looks like it never writes the last block because the vidio always ends in the last part of the Credits...

DVDFab 8.1.1.9 (2011/09/15 15:30:11)

0m 01.14s: Qt Translator file load success
    0m 01.18s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
    0m 39.21s: pathplayer enabled
    2m 33.45s:
    ------ begin mobile work(1/1) ------
    2m 33.45s: info: create config(0)
    2m 33.45s: info: convert profile(xbox360.default)
    2m 33.45s: info: dvd playlist(1),angle(0),chapter(1->24),3D(0)
    2m 33.46s: info: streams((480.2)(128.2)(32.8))
    2m 33.46s: info: set output video frame_rate(24000/1001)
    2m 33.46s: info: subpicture preset(1), mode(0)
    2m 36.70s: info: subpicture(32) mode(0)
    2m 36.70s: info: connect to sub render filter
    2m 39.68s: display only forced subs now 0
    1714m 12.79s: ------ cancel all mobile work -------

Correct same here this has been 8.1.1.8 8.1.1.9 and now 8.1.2.0. Video stops at end of credits but audio continues till end with a frozen video screen. Then it will continue till you cancel. Not a big problem if you do not mind babysitting a program and you do not set up a que of movies to be done. Or with Thor you hear but miss the finial scene for Capt. America. Happens with all wmv formats.

Comment

I am also having the same problem with both of the mentioned profiles. Let me know if I can provide additional details.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhoff View Post
        I am also having the same problem with both of the mentioned profiles. Let me know if I can provide additional details.
        Hi Mayhoff
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

hi there£¬
          We have found this issue and dealing with it. Please give us some time and wait for the fixed release.
          Best regards.

Comment

Working...
          X