No announcement yet.

Progress on 'Stuttering Video"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Progress on 'Stuttering Video"?

I've now returned from vacation and wondering if there has been any progress on resolving the 'Stuttering Video' problem when streaming a PS3 MP4 BD rip done with versions 8105 and above? There was a thread regarding this which basically said that in some cases (in mine as well) any PS3 MP4 rips done with anything after version 8105 sometimes exhibited this problem (8085 was always perfect when streaming) - 'Signals' mentioned that he had brought this to the attention of the developers as it had been noted by some users -- I won't get around to trying out the latest Beta etc for some time but has this been addressed in the latest versions?

Thanks

Just a user, never had a conversation with any devs but I've tried every beta and checked every changelog and I haven't seen anything about it.

question. what are you system specs? trying to find out what we all have in common. I'm thinking its an intel quick sync issue but new drivers came out a few days ago and no change.

Comment

DVDFab 8.1.2.0 Qt has had a lot of changes, but all I see is that it addressed DVDs.
      Give it a whirl what do you have to loose.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
      X