Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to rip a specific language (video) from a bD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) How to rip a specific language (video) from a bD?

Hi, i was wondering how i can rip a BD that has multiple video-languages on the disk? For example i have Toy Story 3, and small stuff like when the kids mother writes "College" on the box i see this in Swedish when i watch the film from the Blu ray disc.
    Same goes for example Cars, sone stuff they have written i swedish.

I canĀ“t seem to find an option that allows me to rip the "swedish version". i can rip the main movie with swedish audio, that is no problem, but how to implement the small changes in a movie, i really would like to know.
    Maybe my first making a BD copy and then convert?
    Would be glad for al little advice

The video elements will change based on the title number selected for ripping. DVDFab tries to guess the correct title but is not always correct. Use the DVDFab preview window to find the correct title.

Comment

In my case i used the preview video on To Story 3, but no matter what title number i select i get english in the preview window. That window is very small, and i cannot make it larger, (full screen works), but there is no want to fast forward exempt for the slide button, and it is not accurate enough.

What preferences should i have if i want DVDFAB to auto detect the Swedish version of a video as default?

Comment

Hi there,
        Please Open Fab click the Click the Green √ at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings >Streams >Audio, choose what "Available languages" you want and move them to "Preselected languages". Then click "OK“ to save it, restart DVDFab and try it again.
        BYW, you can also select "Preselected languages" in Common Settings > Streams > Subpicture.
        Wish it helps.

Comment

Working...
        X