mkvremux stall and m2ts hangup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) mkvremux stall and m2ts hangup

Well, like a dummy, I just bought DVDFab straight out because of how great I heard it was. I've got the 8126 version, but I'm already having problems and I'm severely disappointed in the product.

I tried doing an MKV using the remux profile so that should have been a fairly simple process. However, when I started it, it just sat there and did nothing. After ten minutes, I turned it off.

When I tried m2ts passthrough, it worked once but I had picked the wrong audio stream. When I tried it again with the correct audio stream, it got to about 99% and hung up. When I woke up this morning, it showed over 9 hours remaining in the process at 99% completion.

Couple of questions. Anyone know why these would be happening, especially the MKV.remux non-starter?

Also, do they have any kind of guarantee for refund if you're not happy with the software? I'm not talking months down the road. I just bought it yesterday.

I need help!

Also, I forgot to mention that I am ripping from hard drive from folders created by Make MKV.

Comment

Please post the latest internal log here.
      The default location is:
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Well, try it with folders created with Fab for a start.

Originally posted by poesson View Post
        Also, I forgot to mention that I am ripping from hard drive from folders created by Make MKV.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by poesson View Post
          Well, like a dummy, I just bought DVDFab straight out because of how great I heard it was. I've got the 8126 version, but I'm already having problems and I'm severely disappointed in the product.

I tried doing an MKV using the remux profile so that should have been a fairly simple process. However, when I started it, it just sat there and did nothing. After ten minutes, I turned it off.

When I tried m2ts passthrough, it worked once but I had picked the wrong audio stream. When I tried it again with the correct audio stream, it got to about 99% and hung up. When I woke up this morning, it showed over 9 hours remaining in the process at 99% completion.

Couple of questions. Anyone know why these would be happening, especially the MKV.remux non-starter?

Also, do they have any kind of guarantee for refund if you're not happy with the software? I'm not talking months down the road. I just bought it yesterday.
          version 8128 should fix the m2ts.passthrough hang issue. It did for me.

Comment

Working...
          X