DVD Ripper won't rip a previously ripped movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper DVD Ripper won't rip a previously ripped movie

Today's issue is I am trying to once again redo movies for the iPad just because I can Last week I ripped a movie Disney's Haunted Mansion, but accidentally ripped it with subtitles, so I deleted all the copies I had, and for the last few days it won't even open it up. I get stuck on the opening DVD..... I have tried rebooting my computer (it used to work), putting in a different movie (it worked on the other movie) and then re-inserted the DVD (no luck). I have tried running the movie with Interactual player for a bit (no luck). Anyone have any suggestions!

Which version do you use? If it isn't the latest 8129 QT beta, please reinstall it.

Comment

Not running beta but will try. After I get my da*m iPad to sync. This computer is killing me!

Comment

If you are having a problem syncing movies to the iPad I've been there! I've found if you leave the iPad disconnected, view movies in iTunes as a grid, drag and drop the movie on the grid, then plug the iPad to the computer it will sync and load the new movie every time.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Got it installed and it seems to be working! THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
          X