Transformers Dark of the Moon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Transformers Dark of the Moon

I can't get BD Transformers, Dark of the Moon to rip. It almost instantly errors out, or DVD Fab crashes. I'm ripping to WMA10 which works on all other movies that I've recently tried to rip. Anyone have some help? Log file attached.
    Attached Files

Hi poseidon7902,
    Please try the latest build 8129 QT beta http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA.
    Try Blu-ray copy->clone to make an iso file in HD and then use it as the source for ripper.
    Wish it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by terry5 View Post
      Hi poseidon7902,
      Please try the latest build 8129 QT beta http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA.
      Try Blu-ray copy->clone to make an iso file in HD and then use it as the source for ripper.
      Wish it helps.
      Any time I try to install that, it now tells me that it can't start because qtopengl4.dll does not exist. Now, I can't run anything.

Comment

Originally posted by poseidon7902 View Post
        Any time I try to install that, it now tells me that it can't start because qtopengl4.dll does not exist. Now, I can't run anything.
        As a side point, if the beta is always the fix for the problems we experience, then why is it beta?

Comment

Are you ripping the True HD sound track?

Originally posted by poseidon7902 View Post
          I can't get BD Transformers, Dark of the Moon to rip. It almost instantly errors out, or DVD Fab crashes. I'm ripping to WMA10 which works on all other movies that I've recently tried to rip. Anyone have some help? Log file attached.
          If so, then you might try the 5.1 sound track, instead.

Comment

Originally posted by jimkress999 View Post
            If so, then you might try the 5.1 sound track, instead.
            I'll try that. Currently Beauty and the Beast is ripping. It also failed out on 3 attempts to rip Battle Los Angeles, but I sort of chalked that up to the special protection in it. If B&TB fails, I'm going to be upset (again) and DVDFab.

I did find an old install of 8.1.2.6, so that's what I'm using.

Comment

Working...
            X