BD ripper never finished without fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) BD ripper never finished without fail

I'm a little perturbed. When ripping into my wanted format (WMV) ripper fails out every time. On some movies it's about 10 seconds after the start, on others it's with a small amount of time left. For instance, Ripping Hitman, it got all the way to the point right before the credits, then failed.

I completely rebuilt my computer because I wanted to make sure that the problem wasn't my computer, but rather DVDFab. I've purchased a lifetime of Bluray Ripper and DVD ripper.

What works is if I use Blu-Ray Copy to rip to a local file, then convert that into my desired format. I have a fundamental problem with this. If the Blu-Ray ripper program was not meant to work as a standalone program (As it seems every time I have a problem, someone tells me to use copy to accomplish my goals) then why is it being sold as a standalone product? If anything, I should be offered a very hefty discount on Copy as that seems to be the only way that I can get these movies to rip.

I've attached my file (please note that I just rebuilt my machine, so there's only one rip and one trial version copy done because of that).
    Attached Files

Hi poseidon7902,
    We are dealing with this issue and please give us more time.
    Thanks for your supports.

Comment

Hi poseidon7902,
      Please try the latest build 8133 QT beta and it's OK.

Comment

Working...
      X