No announcement yet.

Is this a ripper or copy problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Is this a ripper or copy problem?

Have Bluray of Fantasia and Fantasia 2000. Since I can't rip any BR direclty, I'm using the trial version of copy until they fix ripper. I used Copy to clone Fantasia to my local drive, but when I try to get ripper to load the ISO, it just sits there and thinks and thinks and thinks. I've tried reinstalling the software (8.1.3.2) and tried re-cloning the disc, but that's all it does.

Is this another problem with Ripper, or is this a problem with Copy?
    Attached Files

Hi poseidon7902
    Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, put a check in Disable all GPU codes and make sure they are set to Software, restart Fab and try again.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
      Hi poseidon7902
      Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, put a check in Disable all GPU codes and make sure they are set to Software, restart Fab and try again.
      CBR929

Did that, re-copied the dvd, when trying to rip, it just hangs and hangs. If I click cancel, DVDFab locks up and I have to go to tasks and kill the tasks.

Comment

Originally posted by poseidon7902 View Post
        Did that, re-copied the dvd, when trying to rip, it just hangs and hangs. If I click cancel, DVDFab locks up and I have to go to tasks and kill the tasks.
        here's my log
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi poseidon7902
          Please make sure that you are using the software settings in my post 2, also try the latest version found here DVDFab 8.1.3.3 Qt Beta
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I've downloaded and installed the newest beta. Using this Beta, I again cloned the drive to my local hard drive where it is then 'ripped' with ripper to a WMV format for playback on my Xbox from my home server. Fantasia still times out. Actually it doesn't time out, it just sits there with the scroll bar thinking for eternity. I would attach the log, but apparently 65 kb is too large. Whose idea was it to limit the attachments of files to be under 55kb? Your own log files are larger than that. This isn't very confidence instilling.

Comment

Working...
            X