Cannot rip DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Cannot rip DVD

My rips don't succeed anymore. I have a number of DVDs that I try to rip. Each DVD has 2 or 3 episodes that need to be ripped.
    - At most one episode is successful, the next 1-2 seem to rip fine, but they are unplayable.
    - When I stop and restart DVDfab, I can rip the next episode. This time it often works.
    - Sometimes I do get an error when ripping (Work 1 failed, Error = 504.00 0 error: filter name(native_mux), type(128), id(11), get fatal exception), resulting also in an uplayable MP4 file.

In the session of the attached log, the first conversion failed with the above error, the second conversion apparently succeeded. However, only the first few minutes of the MP4 play correctly, then the screen becomes black. The Audio goes a little further into the movie, but eventually also stops.

What is wrong here?

Thanks, Martin
    Attached Files

The new beta version, 8.1.3.3, has 504 errors listed as one of the fixes. You might give that a try.

Comment

Thanks, I'll give it a try (I think it became available just after I wrote my posting).
      What I currently do is using CUDA support: For a change, this works a lot better than "software only". I've only had one crash in 7 DVDs so far.

Comment

Working...
      X