DVDFab 8.1.3.3 Qt Beta still fails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper DVDFab 8.1.3.3 Qt Beta still fails

DVDFab 8.1.3.3 Qt Beta still freezes the last minute or so of episode video on DVD ripping. After this minute or so of frozen video, the credits appear and complete. Logs are attached.

I am attempting to rip Region 1 DVD White Collar Season 1 episode 1 (track 1) with no subtitles to the XBOX 360 profile using the default settings for the wma10 profile. It fails in precisely the same way whether I have the A/V codecs set to use CUDA or to use all Software.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guest; 11-12-2011, 09:31 PM. Reason: vent removed

Where did fab freeze? Beginning or 100%?

Comment

The attached screen shot shows where

The dvdfab program says it completes properly. The video it generates freezes very close to the end, as indicated in my prior post.
      Last edited by jimkress999; 11-13-2011, 10:56 PM.

Comment

I'm getting the same problem. Fab completes but the video on the playback freezes and the audio continues. Fab 8.0.5.2 doesn't have the video freeze problem but it does cut out the audio at the end instead.

rips were done w/ default settings w/sub titles unchecked

dvdfab_burn_vso.log
        dvdfab_internal.log

Comment

I have the same issue with 8.1.3.2. Fab doesn't show any errors with the rip but the video freezes on play back. I installed 8.0.5.2 and it doesn't have the freeze problem but the audio cuts out at the end.

dvdfab_burn_vso.log
          dvdfab_internal.log

Comment

Follow this thread for more info:

Comment

Working...
            X