X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) help ripping blu ray to pc

Hello all!
    \
    I'm having trouble ripping transformers 3 bluray movie to PC. I want it to be an .ISO just the movie portion or MKV if you guys think it maintains the same quality or near it.

I have a himedia 900B media streamer coming in soon and i wanted to back my movies up on the player. When I choose clone though as an option it requires me to insert a blank blu ray disc to burn it onto.

What am I missing?

TIA

Did you select the ISO icon as the target?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi midnightmaraude
      As my friend said if you want to make an ISO you would click on the little icon that looks like a piece paper folded on the top right of screen with the blue disc on it.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

OKay...so I did what you said. I chose main movie and the blue disc icon thingy. So what it gave me was a folder that said main movie and inside is transformer folder and in there is a bunch of other folders. Where is the .iso? I got the himedia 900B and I open the folder but nothing plays.??

I'm confused.... is supposed to make an iso or is it made to just burn the folder to a blu ray disc. If so is there a way to extract the movie into an iso that I can stream to the media player instead?

Comment

please guys.....

Comment

Hi midnightmaraude,
            Select Blu-ray copy->full disc, then you can find two buttons behind the target address.
            The fisrt is for folder and the second is for iso.
            Wish it helps.

Comment

Working...
            X