No announcement yet.

Advertisement in the upper left corner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Advertisement in the upper left corner.

I LOVE the program but why does (DVDFab.com) keep popping up throughout the movie? Is there anyway to get rid of that?
    Last edited by ccic2491; 11-25-2011, 06:33 PM.

Originally posted by ccic2491 View Post
    I LOVE the program but why does (DVDFab.com) keep popping up throughout the movie?
    If your software is a registered version that should not happen.
    Check to see what your status is .. see attachment for location.

When I updated to V8135 it changed my status from Never Expire to
    Trial User expire Dec 5th.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you. I am using the trial version right now. I think that I will be purchasing the actual version as I do like it.

Comment

Hi ccic2491
        Once you purchase it you will no longer have this watermark on your new conversions but, remember that any conversions done during the trial version will have this watermark, and will have to be redone to get rid of it.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Ok. Is the (paid) version the same speed copying blu-rays as the trial version? It took 3+ hours to rip "cars" to my hard drive.

Comment

Ok. Is the (paid) version the same speed copying blu-rays as the trial version? It took 3+ hours to rip "cars" to my hard drive.
            Hi ccic2491
            Yes, depending on the mode that you use for copying to your HDD.
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

As CBR929 states the Trial does the same speed rip/encode as the licensed copy.
              As you most likely know, your I/O read/writes will play a major factor on the speed.
              Disabling back ground apps can drastically improve performance.
              I keep a reboot profile on my media data rig where virus and firewall is disabled from boot.Problem is this software requires web access, so you will be vulnerable with out HDW firewall (most routers can limit intrusion).

I have to assume that the 3 hours also includes a re-encode, have you tried to do a temp ISO image 1st, them a re-encode in a 2 step attack?

Comment

No, I haven't tried that (NoBS). I will try that next time and let you know if it works faster. Thank you!!!

Comment

Working...
                X