Ripper not splitting files re: PS3 VOB passthrough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Ripper not splitting files re: PS3 VOB passthrough

At some point the DVD Ripper function has stopped splitting my VOB passthroughs into files 4GB or less (as required to get them onto my FAT32 formatted HD). Splits of other sizes aren't working either... On Generic VOB profiles or on the PS3 profile, which is what I usually use.

I'm running Ver. 8.1.3.2, but have backtracked to previous version which I'm SURE were doing the split for me and they too are no longer splitting.

Something has changed...any suggestions?

All I can think of is that I switched to the ImgBurn engine recently...maybe that has changed a setting or has a conflict somehow?

Any and all help would be appreciated...

Do double-check that the split option under Conversion Settings (click Edit button next to the profile) is set to the value you desire. It may be that the PS3 profile is just not overriding the default value in the options any more and you will have to adjust it manually. Also, if you make your destination the FAT32 formatted external drive you use to play the titles then DVDFab will have no choice but to split the files.

Comment

Verified, the VOB file split no longer works. The developers will have to take a look at it.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
      X