Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Query For Moderators

Signals, Maineman and Moderators ---

There are other threads on this subject going back some time but it is still present - It's that 'stuttering video' problem that is exhibited on BD rips to PS3.

I wonder if any one of the moderators could post a definitive answer to this problem - Is it being looked at by the developers or is it still on the back burner?

Don't get me wrong, Fab is working great for me but in order to get rid of the stuttering, in my case, the systems have to be hard wired with Cat5 or Cat6 in order to get smooth playback. MKV rips (Converted to VOB's) and all other rip types are smooth. Absolutely anything done with 8085 are good and no 'hard wiring' is required -- All my drivers are up to date and I am running V8135 Beta, I've tried all software and any other combination of software/Cuda etc --- It really would be nice to see this fixed

Thanks

Any questions regarding a fix or development can not be answered by a moderator.

We are not consulted and very seldom informed of any progress on any subject.
    A new release is as much a surprise to us as it is to other members and we only know what it says in the release notes.

Signals is different as he has direct contact with the China team.

Trust me the moderators would like the problems to be addressed as much as the members.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
      Any questions regarding a fix or development can not be answered by a moderator.

We are not consulted and very seldom informed of any progress on any subject.
      A new release is as much a surprise to us as it is to other members and we only know what it says in the release notes.

Signals is different as he has direct contact with the China team.

Trust me the moderators would like the problems to be addressed as much as the members.
      +1
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I support Whaleshark's request

Signals indicated to me more than a month ago that a fix is being worked on. Can you guys give us a little information about the fix?

Fishinggent

Comment

Originally posted by fishinggent View Post
          Signals indicated to me more than a month ago that a fix is being worked on. Can you guys give us a little information about the fix?

Fishinggent
          Hi fishinggent
          As my friend Gruñón said we have no control over this, the developers do.
          We would like this fixed just as much as you.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X