Ripping back ups with Hd audio in tack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Ripping back ups with Hd audio in tack

Using DvdFab blu ray ripper I have encoded numerous back up blu rays to my hdd encoding them to mkv.h264audiocopy with great success. But with "Gone in 60 Seconds" that has PCM audio I keep getting an error message that says: Work 1 Failed, Error= 500.01 2 mkv
    What encode should I use to back up this disc on my hdd and keep the HD Audio? Is PCM audio supported? I also had a problem with Dr. Strangelove. After I encoded it to MKV my Aios player says video format not supported. That is the only movie that error has appeared. I really would like to keep lowering the GB rate with all my back ups and save hdd space. I am an audiophile that wants to keep the HD audio with the backups. GregiBoy, Maineman are you out there? Remember you are talking to a novice at ripping so please be specific as to what are my options to proceed.

Hi unclebubbies,
    Profile "mkv.h264.audiocopy" doesn't support pcm audio track. So please use other profile.
    Enjoy yourself.

Comment

I have tried other profiles to no avail. Is there a profile that will back up pcm audio that Dvdfab offers?

Comment

DVDFab BD ripper doesn's support pcm audiocopy backup. But BD copy support. AC3 auido tracks is another good choice.

Comment

Working...
        X